Thursday, July 30, 2009

blueberries at boxx berry








We left the comfort of our house this morning to pick some blueberries. It is still hot but not as hot as yesterday. It's funny how 95 degrees puts heat in perspective. Blueberry picking wasn't as producitve as past years due to the fact is was hot and Amelia is close to potty trained which means she wants to check out the bathrooms everywhere. We made 3 trips to the porta potty at the farm and then I had to call it a day. We stopped in at the store for an ice cream cone for the kids and flowers for me. I had hoped to pick up some more blueberries but $22 for 8lbs seemed like a rip off. Anybody know where to get them at a better price?

1 comment:

Kara Mitchell said...

I got my blueberries u-pick for $1.25 a pound on Beard Rd. just off of Hannegan.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails