Tuesday, April 27, 2010

a week in my life: saturday








-woke up the Loffler's
-make a run for the border before the Canadian shoppers
-stop at the Starbucks for a quick coffee and breakfast sandwich
-we are really tired this morning (the kids were up most of the night)too tired to get my camera out
- make it home
-have a 20 minute power nap
- take hanging baskets down to Haggens to be filled (they are out of grass liners)
-go to Joanns for liners but they are sold out as well
-find some cute fabric for Amelia to make some summer nighties
- go to dreaded Kmart for grass liners
-back to Haggens, but plants and they plant my hanging baskets while I shop
-home, lunch
- first family movie - we go to Disney Oceans- good movie but Amelia is too young to stay entertained through a whole movie (also the giant lemonade makes both kids have to take several bathroom breaks)
- back home, Dale mows lawn gets a little help from Amelia
- I make dinner by myself (very rare not to have Amelia my kitchen helper)
-kiddie bath time and bed
-Dale and I flop on the couch to watch our newest Netflix movie"The Invention of Lying" it is so bad we turned off after 45 minutes (and we never turn off movies)
- I finish reading 'Dragonflly in Amber'
-to bed

1 comment:

Emily said...

I have to agree with you on the movie as well....although we did end up watching the whole thing unfortunately, I will never get those 2 hours back ;(

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails