Sunday, April 25, 2010

a week in my life: thursday












*by this point I am really not enjoying this project anymore and had decided I probably didn't need to do it again - maybe every 5 years would be good- then I thought I was more than halfway through so I'd tough it out.

- Thursdays I drive and pick up from school
- Amelia has dance class - the highlight of her week
- we went to Haggen's for lunch with friends
- Amelia had a play date with Paige
- make brownies
- girls 'help' with the clean up
- do some budgeting on the computer
- shed a ginormous pile of paper
- thought I would go to a body pump class for the first time since my knee surgery - realize I read the schedule wrong
- decide to hang out in the sunshine with a friend on the deck instead
- kids play outside
- don't feel like making dinner
- pick up Chinese take out instead
- kids bedtime routine
- Dale and I watch CSI
- I read my book (I think part of my week not being productive is because I can't stop reading this book)
- to bed

3 comments:

~beautyandjoy~ said...

Is it the weekend-away book? Now I keep hearing about it everywhere! :)I'll be done with Mister Pip this week...

rebecca said...

What book? If it's book two don't tell me where you are at; but i bet you are on book 7 by now.

Jen said...

I finished Dragonfly in Amber last night. It's the second 'Outlander' book and I will have to take a break now because my life needs some serious catching up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails