Friday, March 18, 2011

balloon wreath


I saw this cute craft on a blog a few weeks ago and thought it looked cheap and easy enough to tackle with Amelia. It cost a bit more than I anticipated but it was easy and Amelia liked to help sort the colors while I pushed the pins in the wreath. My thumbs were a bit sore the next day. Now we have a fun decoration for anyone's birthday and I'm hoping to find a small chalkboard to hang in the center to personalize each celebration!
ps March in the Pacific Northwest is acceptable swimsuit weather is it not?
pps Don't you like the stick on jewelry?

4 comments:

Mary said...

Cute idea! And it is NEVER too early for swimsuit season!!

Ashleigh said...

That is sweet:)

Emily said...

Very cute wreath!!!!! I am always looking for something more for a birthday celebration. If you don't mind if I copy that wreath idea, where did you find the directions?

Jen said...

Emily I found the directions on the cooking blog Our Best Bites, there's a link on the side bar you may have to scroll down one page to find it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails