Saturday, March 19, 2011

meal plan frame

I realized this week I need to have our meals for the week displayed prominently . I had made dinner before going to work on Monday and thought Dale would see the giant casserole in the fridge for dinner. But if you don't look in the fridge you don't know that dinner is made and you take the kids to the Shrimp Shack for dinner. I'm hoping this will be hard to miss... I just need to pick up a black dry erase marker this week end and fill in the blanks.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Very cute!!!!

Emily said...

If Micah and Kai weren't such picky eaters I might do the same, but really it is the same meal every week....poor me ;(

Mary said...

Oh no...he didn't waste that yummy ham and potato casserole, did he???
Cute idea though, and the color matches your kitchen really nice. Where are you going to display it?

Jen said...

Mary, they had the casserole on Tuesday but stil... I think I'll hang the frame in the laundry/mudroom it's a pretty big frame 12x12 and takes up a lot of counter space.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails