Thursday, March 24, 2011

the duck pond





Last Saturday Dale was at a class and the sun was shining. I gathered up the kids and a few slices of bread and we headed to the duck pond. We have been going there since Aiden was a baby and I wanted to take some pictures to remember these times. I'm sure all too quickly the kids will think it's 'lame' to go feed the ducks. But for know we like it. 'Like it' as in I can tolerate it for a few minutes but as soon as the ducks start to get aggressive and swarm you on land my moderate bird phobia goes in overdrive and I'm backing up leaving the kids to fend for themselves. Fabulous mother aren't I?

2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Awe next sunny day I am down we should go it has been so long and I am sure Linden would love it too:)

rebecca said...

Love the last picture; blow it up and hang that on your wall.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails