Thursday, July 28, 2011

{tuesday} 7.27.11









I guess I should start with what happened in the middle of the night. After I  called into work to say I would be there in 20 minutes my cell phone rang. I didn't recognize the number but answered it. It was a nurse from the day shift that had accidentally left her pager on and heard it go off. She offered to go into work for me! She would only miss an hour of sleep versus me being up all night and the following day. I could not believe it. I snuggled back into my cozy bed and fell asleep until 7:00. I decided to work out first thing before the kids were up and I lost my motivation. The kids woke up and had breakfast and Amelia wanted to make her own snack for camp, fabulous. Aiden carpooled to camp, I drove Amelia to hers and went and bought that fabulous nurse some flowers and chocolate! Once I got home I noticed the nectarines I bought were moldy (which has happened twice before, you'd think I would check). I made a sandwich for lunch and scrambled to work for 12:30. Work was busier than the day before, if possible. The time flew by and I was able to get off on time. Dale and I settled into watch our dvr'd episode of The Closer, our favorite summer show. 11:00 bedtime!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails