Tuesday, July 26, 2011

a week in a life: summer edition: 7.25.11{monday}















It was so hard to wake up this morning! I never wake up to an alarm clock but this week both kids are doing camps. I hit the snooze button a few too many times. Guess I'll have to skip my work out:)Dragged myself to the shower and then tried to do my hair in the trendy side ponytail. Can't decide if I look like a goof but am running out of time to do anything about it. Time to wake up two very sleepy kids. Why are they only sleepy on mornings you need to go somewhere? Breakfast and making lunches feels like a school day. Loaded the kids into the car by 8:30 and we made our first stop, Camp Firwood! Aiden is so excited to be going this year. I signed him in and he chose his activities for the week. Forest exploring and sports! Amelia had a slight meltdown when she realized she wasn't going to such a super fun camp. We had a talk in the car on the way to dance camp. But I think it was one of those situations where it's hard to be little. Checked Amelia into dance camp and she was smiling again. Returned my overdue library books, oops. Next stop, hospital for my annual employee evaluation. My evaluation made my day and it was only 10:30! Picked Amelia up from camp at 11:00 and we headed home for lunch. Yummy steak salad from leftovers. It was good enough that I made two and took one to work for dinner. Had to take a icture of my Christmas socks, I wear them year round to work.12:30 babysitter arrived and I was off to work. Work was busy which is good. Had to stay late and just when I was heading out the door I found out a patient was flying in from Alaska. I decided to head home and try to catch a few hours of sleep before I would be needed. 11:30 crawl into bed with my pager on knowing I will be woken up to go back as soon as I falll asleep. 1:40 am pager went off, crawled back out of bed and started to get ready to go back in, but then........you'll never believe what happened (I'll tell you tomorrow)




2 comments:

rebecca said...

WHAT!!!! you cant leave me hanging like that, so not nice.

Mary said...

Side ponytails are cool!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails