Thursday, July 28, 2011

{wednesday} 7.27.11




















I love working out at home with mismatched socks and hairy legs. Aiden carpooled to camp and I drove to dance camp this morning. Afterwards, I did a quick Target run for camping supplies for the week end. Then I had a few minutes to spare before my waxing appointment. I found a free coffee card from Woods, perfect. I picked up Amelia from Mary's and stayed for lunch and a short visit. Time to return home and do something about this messy house. Then I realized the beets looked overgrown in the garden and I really wanted to pickle beets this year (last summer+no kitchen=no pickled beets). The beets weren't as big as I thought but enough o make a half recipe. I think it took almost two hours to make them and only produced 4 jars. Not worth it. Amelia worked on 'school work' while I was in the kitchen. Later I was watering the back garden and Amelia showed up in her bathing suit ready to be sprayed down. She loves getting sprayed with the hose and will even do it herself! Time to pick up the boys from camp! Home for dinner on the deck and puttering around outside. We finished the evening with some basketball. I bathed Amelia and we read stories. 8:30 bedtime for the kids. Dale and I got caught up on our week and went to bed.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails