Saturday, July 26, 2008

highlights

This week passed in a flash!

Monday: Aiden started vacation bible school and loves it. Amelia and I enjoyed our time alone together too. We headed to Zuanich after bible school and joined my neighbor and friends for another great Monday playdate. It was very windy and sunny. I overheard Aiden telling the other kids he has a spiderman kite "it's so cool!" And I completely busted him by bringing out his kite that was... Winnie the pooh. Let that be a lesson in truthfulness buddy. Your Mom will get you every time!

Tuesday: I was able tot ake Amelia to story time at the library. She absolutely loves the songs and dancing. I fear we have a future diva in the family!

Wednesday: My one year blogging anniversary and I completely forgot. I am definately going to do a blog coffe book for each year though.

Thursday: We enjoyed a nice bbq with Heather and Rebecca's families in our backyard. We rarely seem to entertain in the summer but I loved watching all the kids hanging out on the play structure and the adults relaxing and visiting.

Friday: Last day of bible school and the kids enjoyed a bouncy house and cotton candy. We headed over to the Roth's for a delicious authentic Italian dinner and to look at their vacation pictures from Italy. We really enjoyed ourselves and the food was amazing. The kids were completely entertained by their older kids so it was nice evening for all.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails