Friday, August 1, 2008

bye bye bob

Aiden just asked me to peel the 'Bob the Builder' sticker of his multi tool. I asked him why and he replied " big kids might think it's silly!" I happily obliged. I have a confession - I hate Bob the Builder. It brings me back to those horrible days of morning sickness when I laid on the couch and let Aiden watch unmentionable hours of tv. Bob's voice grated on my nerves and I can't hear his voice now without a little bile rising in my throat. I've heard a lot of parents complain about Barney but Bob's the 'has been' in my books. What children's character annoys the heck out of you?

1 comment:

Heather said...

ugh, Wonder pets, wonder pets, we're on our way... I hate their little voices. Why give a character a speech impediment for the children to mimic?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails