Saturday, December 11, 2010

december daily {12.10.10}






I woke up this morning determined to make a dent in the Christmas to do's. Of course I wanted to do the fun things first. I made up the granola teacher gifts and then then it was time to concoct the perfect pomegranate cosmo mix. I had to be very careful with the taste testing of the mix because it was only 8:30am and I had to work later on. After the mad scramble to work on time I got to leave early and take Amelia to her dress rehearsal and pictures. Amelia had been looking forward to Amanda  (our babysitter) taking her so Amanda graciously joined up for a painfully long wait at the dance studio for pictures. My camera somehow erased the pictures from the studio (nice). Afterwards we took the kids to see Mall Santa. Santa was at dinner till 6:00p so we wandered the mall for awhile and then it was time to see the big guy.  We came home for a pizza party and new Christmas movie. Santa Paws! Amelia had been wanting this movie forever and Dale scored a deal at the Black Friday deals. I'm glad we didn't pay full price for such a lame movie. Amelia liked it but that was about it. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails