Thursday, December 16, 2010

december daily {12.16.10}

Today was my last morning to myself before Christmas vacation. I had a game plan and it was executed perfectly. I scored a great parking spot at Costco, maneuvered the crowd and picked up all the brunch ingredients for Sunday. In an out of the store in less that 30 minutes. I left the store with a self satisfied grin on my face. The grin was quickly wiped off my face when I realized I had to visit Walmart's cousin Kmart. For the same amount of time and way more hassle I located the last item on Amelia's list. Luckily it was time to go watch Amelia's preschool class sing carols. Nothing makes you smile like two preschoolers giving their all to Jingle Bells. Very cute.


That night we went to cider and songs at Aiden's school. It was pretty fun to sing all our favorite holiday songs. Aiden had to wear my Christmas gift from the hospital. A very classy blue fleece scarf that made him look very glee club.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails