Saturday, December 4, 2010

december daily {12.4.10}





Today was Dale's birthday! We made blueberry pancakes for breakfast and christened the new panini maker for lunch. We tried to work on our tree but pre lit trees are only awesome when they work and ours is not awesome this year. Aiden had a birthday party and we waited for him to come back to sing happy birthday to Dale. I made a Norwegian brown butter rhubarb cake to try something new this year but I think Dale missed his usual rhubarb crisp. After cake Dale and I left for Seattle to go his to his Christmas party. I forgot my camera  so you'll have to  take my word that my new dress and shoes were very cute. In fact my new shoes were so comfy Dale and I danced the night away.

2 comments:

Mary said...

I love your curly hair and "smokey" eyes...I bet you looked SMOKIN HOT in your new dress!!

Ashleigh said...

I second that:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails