Saturday, December 11, 2010

december daily {12.11.10}




Saturday Aiden had a basketball game in Blaine. The other team seemed to have  the hometown advantage as the baskets were a a foot higher than they should be and we were missing half our team. The boys toughed it out and put up a good fight. We ran a few errands and spent the rest of the day puttering around home doing laundry and packing up the last of the baby gear to take to Linden. The kids and I did a lil Christmas baking - pretzel hugs, turtles and peppermint bark. We had dinner at home and watched Shrek the Halls. I laughed really hard and the whole family did along with me.  After the kids were in bed I started to tackle the gift wrapping. Every year we talk about scaling back but from the pile of gifts I wrapped it looks like another crazy Christmas for the kids.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails