Wednesday, October 24, 2007

4

today is all about the number 4. I had 4 hours of sleep last night. Not a good way to start the day. Amelia was up a lot last night and this morning has a runny nose. I guess that's what was going on last night. Just when I got her settled her brother woke up and shuffled btwn his and our bed for another couple hours. Despite being so tired I would love to lay as lump on the floor I really want to get this cleaning schedule going! So far today:
  1. I'm running on 4 hours sleep
  2. I've cleaned 4 bathrooms
  3. done 4 loads of laundry
  4. dealt with a whiny, cranky overtired 4 year old without losing my patience, yet...
  5. cleaned 4 kitchen appliances
  6. drank 3 cups of coffee and 1 diet coke which makes 4 caffeinated beverages

Well I guess I'm finished whining and I'll get back to my day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails