Thursday, October 18, 2007

a lovely day for...




a preschool pumpkin patch field trip. Not really, 42 degrees and pouring rain. We donned our new rain boots (finally an excuse to wear my cute boots!) and raincoats and headed to McPhail's farm. There was a quick animal tour, quick train ride, quick hayride to the pumpkin patch and quick pumpkin selection- do you see the theme? I think there were more dads than moms on the trip today (smart moms). On the way back to school Aiden was wet,cold and miserable so we stopped at the drive thru Starbucks for hot chocolate. When I asked Aiden what his favorite part of the pumpkin patch was he said "nothing, it was raining." When we got back to the school we had 45 minutes left in the classroom so I hung out and watched them eat lunch. They all folded their hands and said grace together it was so cute! I really enjoyed sitting back and watching Aiden interact with the other kids and the kids were really cute and funny. I think being a preschool teacher would be a fun job. Well maybe just for one day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails