Friday, October 26, 2007

haunted house!



Don't be too scared of the pictures of our spooky house! It wasn't until I moved to the states that I began to really get into the whole Halloween thing. I like to decorate the house with lights and pumpkins and look forward to the adorable lil trick or treaters that ring the doorbell btwn 5-6pm on Halloween. It helps that I have some pretty adorable trick or treaters in my own house. Aiden will be a fireman (surprise!) and Amelia will be a dalmatian puppy! I hope to get some pictures in their costumes this week end! If Miss Amelia is feeling better. She is suffering from her first real cold and is pretty miserable (and so is her mom). I have slept sitting up the past 2 nights because she won't lay down without crying. Her little cry is too much to bear! I think she's past the worst and I hope tomorrow we see more of the sweet girl we know and miss. I don't think she's crawled or played with a toy the past two days. I've enjoyed all the cuddle time but I'm ready for her to be herself again.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails