Wednesday, October 3, 2007

organizing recipe books


Today I was trying to re organize my recipe books and realized I have way too many and only use a few. I have my cookbooks behind a closed door because they always looked so messy but the closed door doesn't make the problem disappear! I went through the books and only kept the ones I really like. I've had a huge cookbook for 12 years that the I only use for the banana bread recipe . Copying the recipe down and placing it in a 3 ring recipe book I now have the recipe with out that big book taking up space in my house. so my organizing tip is if you have a lot of cookbooks and over time you find you never use the book or only a few recipes from it. Copy the recipes and get rid of the books! I'm thinking a cute recipe book project would be fun! Anyone interested in some cookbooks?

1 comment:

Heather said...

Now what kind of friend are you if you are trying to push your cookbook clutter onto others? I've got a bad cookbook habit without you, thank you very much!

Glad to hear you and Tracy had a great time, can't wait to see her new nose!

And Amelia, you are one sweet little girl, Larry was jealous that I was holding you at Brady's party, and he isn't much for stealing babies... maybe you'll have to come up for a play date too. ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails