Wednesday, October 17, 2007




I made this frame for Aiden's room about a year and half ago, ordered a 5x5 picture to go inside it about 4 months ago, put it all together today. There's also Amelia's frame that I haven't ordered the right size photo yet. I am trying to finish up some minor projects around the house this month. The picture of the shoe is my "lady hammer" that I used to hang a picture in the kids bathroom. Reminds me of my single days before I had a garage full of tools and a husband to tackle all my fix its! It's kinda fun to feel handy! I know, I know it's only a picture but still...


ps: I had to wipe my dresser down with my pyjama sleeve before I could take the picture of the shoe. I seriously have to start my cleaning schedule!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails