Thursday, June 11, 2009

makes me smile



Aiden has a fun week at school. It's Camp Skeeter week and each day they dress up and have fun activities and crafts at school. I miss the annual sports day I had at the end of the school year (sigh). Tuesday was wear your favorite shorts and these are Aiden's because my friend's 13 year old son has the same pair (what could be cooler for a six year old!) Notice the dark blue socks he's wearing (we had a talk about white being a better choice but he thought the blue 'matched' better {whatever, he wasn't wearing sandals}). He also did his own hair and accessorized with a necklace. Maybe he should be your son, Mary? He's always throwing on a necklace or bracelet to complete his ensemble. He makes me smile.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Those are some nice photos Jen- love the close-up, and I love the hair too Mr. Aiden. You look just like something that would walk out of my house in the morning :)

Mary said...

I will soooo take him!!!!

Heather said...

I can only imagine how numb Kindergarten teachers are to the appearance of their students...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails