Saturday, June 6, 2009

sehome arboretum










Today we finally went and checked out Sehome Hill Arboretum. I can't believe we have never been there. It's such a beautiful peaceful place right in the middle of Bellingham. We took the quick trek to the observation tower and had a peek of the bay and the city. It would have been breathtaking if we were still enjoying those beautiful blue skies. Aiden had a to have quick coloring break at the top and then we made our way through a few more quick trails before calling it a day. All the greenery around us made it seem a little "Forks-ish" if you know what I mean. Dale got so into it he was perched up on a rock and thought he could climb up the 100 foot trees just like Edward. I never should have let him watch the movie with me.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh I had forgotten about this place! I think I will take the kids there today...if it doesnt rain. I think we need to keep eachother posted on cool places to take the kids in Whatcom County!

Mary said...

OMG...how awesome!!! I thought he was looking a little "pale" the other day!!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails