Wednesday, June 3, 2009

summer to do list 2009

1) weekly park play dates with my neighbor
2) trip to NYC/CT
3) soccer camp
4) blueberry picking at Boxx Berry Farm
5) Dinotown
6) VBS at St.Paul's
7) weekend away for our anniversary
8) girls week end (fingers crossed)
9) backyard camp out
10) backyard pool parties and bbq's
11) once a month Mallard ice cream dates with the family
12) beach days
13) outdoor swimming lessons
14) Popsicles
15) long week end at Whistler
16) sprinkler park afternoons
17) Monday night family track meets
18) Bellingham Bells game
19) day trip to to Lopez or Orcas Island
20) Elizabeth Park concerts
21) paper bag lunch program at the library

(it's going to be a busy one!)

4 comments:

Mary said...

I absolutely love your new "summer edition" blog...how creative!!! Hopefully, I will be included in some of the summer to do list!!! :)

Jen said...

of course! no front yard pool parties though!

Mary said...

I'm still looking for my miracle swim suit...but after that, I am all in!!!

rebecca said...

Love the banner lady. I hope my family can join in on some of the summer fun with you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails