Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Strawberries and Cream Cupcakes

Dale: This is the best cupcake I've ever tasted.
They really are good and different from any cupcake I've had. I now understand how they can have cupcake bakeries. After reading 'Pinkalicious' yesterday the kids wanted to make pink cupcakes. We had some strawberries from our garden and then I checked one of my favorite food blogs and found this yummy recipe. I didn't have cake flour so the cake part was a little heavier than it should be but it's still "the best cupcake I've ever tasted." Make sure to make the frosting that goes with the recipe. It sounds strange to cook milk and flour and make icing with it but it's really good and not too sweet! Our Best Bites: Strawberries and Cream Cupcakes.

2 comments:

Elizabeth, Jackson and Thomas said...

That website is AWESOME! Amy and I both quickly ran to the store and got all the goods to make strawberry cupcakes, the salad, and the sweet potato fries too! Love it! Thanks Jen! :)

amy and mighty max said...

Seriously Jen...you are indeed our very own Martha (BUT BETTER!). I made the cupcakes yesterday and was so proud of myself! They were pretty darn good and fun to make too. Looking forward to making some of the other recipes this week too. Thanks for the great ideas my friend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails