Wednesday, August 26, 2009

another milestone. check.



Aiden had his first real sleep over last night. It wasn't at a family members and we weren't with him. Sigh. It was a little hard and it was the house across the street with people we've known for five years. I don't know if I like this sleep over business. He was overjoyed at the thought of doing something 'so big kid.' I think I probably lost more sleep than he did trying to sleep in a tent with 5 other boys. I am not looking forward to his sleep deprived mood today :( But if this was his first real sleep over experience I'm glad I could look out the window and see the room he was sleeping in.

2 comments:

Mary said...

I never really understood why my mother hated sleepovers until I became an adult, and now I totally understand!! I bet Aiden had a blast, and hopefully you can get some sleep tonight!

Heather said...

I took comfort in knowing that B was so close for his first sleep over too. But I also reveled in the peace and quiet last night and this morning!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails