Saturday, August 8, 2009

I need one of those buttons....



that says "I dressed myself!" Recently, Amelia has become quite interested and opinionated about her clothing. She was a long sleeved dress she tries to wear most days and lately it's been too hot. This week she paired her favorite dress with some striped tights (she loves to wear tights and pull them up to her armpits and nothing else) and it actually matched a little better than I thought it would. But then she finished off her ensemble with flip flops(worn on the wrong feet). She wouldn't wear any other shoes and struggled to walk around until she had an accident at the gym and I was more than happy to change into her a mother approved outfit! I also went out and bought her some pink shoes that day because I was tired of arguing about flip flops with socks and tights. She would insist on wearing them together and then get so frustrated trying to walk and who could refuse bright pink mary janes! ( I couldn't).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails