Tuesday, August 11, 2009

it's the most wonderful time of the year...


I really don't feel that way but you know that back to school jingle... As of last week I think I am officially done with back to school shopping. Aiden is at the in between stage for clothing. Size 7 pants are just skimming his ankles (and you know my issues with too short pants {as well as turtlenecks and sweatpants} on boys) and the size 8's are enormous. Hopefully we have a hot September and he will grow the required 3 inches before jean weather hits (he probably will)!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Did you have a supply list from the school?

rebecca said...

Oh my, I havent' even began to start thinking of school shopping. I guess I better get on the ball.

Jen said...

I do! They also have the lists at Target and you can print them off the school website (that also has educational games they play in the classroom! I had no idea.)

Mary said...

Jen...you are truly SUPER MOM!!!! Can't believe it is that time again!
P.S. Love the skull and wings T, boys will be boys!!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails