Monday, December 17, 2007

busy week end






My parents came down Friday afternoon to stay for the week end! We had a Santa pancake breakfast at Aiden's school on Saturday morning. This was Amelia's first experience with Santa and she didn't seem to mind him at all. Hopefully, I can pick up the pictures this week! Then we rushed home in time to see the firetruck Santa stop in our neighborhood for a quick visit and collect donations for the food bank. Then it was time to pack up and say goodbye to the grandparents and kids as Dale and I headed down to Seattle for the night! Dale's party was at the Seattle Sheraton and we had a great time. The food was excellent and the company he works for is very generous. In the morning we headed down to Pike Place and had brunch at Etta's. Yum! Then we headed over to the market for some seafood for Christmas Eve and I picked up some flowers and a Christmas ornament. Funny how you start to like pink after having a baby girl! BTW: Dale and I didn't get lost in Seattle so I don't think Santa needs to bring the navigation system!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails