Thursday, December 6, 2007

lil miss ear infection part 2




This is what I woke up to this morning! Correction, this is what I saw 2 hours after I woke up and the sun came up. Amelia has a cold and I noticed some "stuff" draining out of her ear this morning. A quick trip to the doctor's office and yep it's an ear infection with a burst eardrum. She isn't fussy or miserable like last time but I guess that's because there's no pressure built up in her ear. She only gets mad when I try to clean out her ear but I can't help myself. It's so gross but so cool (guess that's why I'm a nurse!). Anyway, it's a beautiful day outside which will hopefully motivate me to get some work done around the house. We have our Christmas brunch this week end and I have a lot of cooking and cleaning to do. Can't wait though definitely worth the work!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails