Wednesday, December 26, 2007

christmas



We had a wonderful day and I hope your family did too! My parents arrived Christmas eve and we hung out eating too much food. All day Aiden talked about " tomorrow when I get my web blaster..." He was thought it was a sure thing and he was right! Santa brought him a web blaster! Can you believe it? Santa also brought a remote control tarantula that entertained the whole family until it suffered an unfortunate accident and now requires limb reattachment and hopefully just a battery transplant. Amelia got a doll from Santa that was okay but the spider was much more fascinating. My grandparents, sister and husband and stepbrother's family joined us for the day. It was great to have a houseful of people and see my family enjoying the day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails