Friday, December 7, 2007

kids christmas trees


I'm a little crazy for Christmas and have always loved the idea of a tree in each kids bedroom. I found these little trees that sit on their desks and for now they are perfect ( my husband would chuckle at that statement b/c it's soo true about me and everything). I used a pink tutu that's too big for Amelia for the tree skirt and a the girly ornament arrived from the christmas fairy this week. Amelia loves the tree and smiles and flaps her arms every time she sees it. It would be cute to make some handmade ornaments and garlands. Maybe one year...

1 comment:

rebecca said...

very neat. Wish my house was big enough for this. I guess I will just have to live my fantasy through you!

Those super cute and fun ornaments you make at TOM would be perfect. There the 2x2 frames that you put a picture in and some rub ons. I made a few for my tree and I would love to have a tree just with them on it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails