Wednesday, April 9, 2008

doll cradle



My Grandpa made me this doll cradle when I was young. When I was pregnant with Amelia (not knowing if she was a boy or girl) I asked Dale to repaint the cradle ( it had turned a nice dingy yellow over the years). I thought it would be a cute spot to store baby blankets or toys. Amelia slept 2 or 3 nights in it as a newborn but then she was just too long for it. It briefly stored her blankets but I didn't have time to cutely roll the blankets to be displayed like I had with Aiden. So it became the catchall for the all her stuffed animals and dolls. I saw this cute idea at PBK of displaying your daughter's name and birth weight on her doll cradle. Perfect! My wonderful(and hot) friend Elizabeth had offered to do some custom vinyl for Amelia's birthday! I love it, thank you. You to can have your vinyl dreams come true at www.decorate-your-life.com!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love the font!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails