Tuesday, April 22, 2008

kitchen neccessities


Awhile ago I was thinking about what kitchen tools I really do use on a consistent basis. Last year I put all my unnecessary kitchen gadgets down in the basement pantry ( I think I have gone downstairs to retrieve one item once in the past year) That's probably a sign to let them go but I'm not quite ready. Here's a list of my favorites:
1) I love my OXO apple corer/slicer, it makes an apple snack super quick
2) the pampered chef pizza cutter and pizza stone ( we received this as a wedding gift and it's been used once a week ever since

3) the pampered chef microwave vegetable steamer, I love how quick steamed vegetables are to make and the lid has a built in strainer (kind of a 2 for 1 deal)

4) corning ware french white casserole dishes. I love their simple look and they can go from the freezer to the oven, microwave and dishwasher. I love versatility.
border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5192179306684019906" />

5) I love my Wustof chef knife, it was also a wedding gift that has gotten daily use and I firmly believe life is better when you have a great knife.

6) my cheese slicer, I hate cutting cheese with a knife and this makes it so much easier.
What's your favorite kitchen gadget?

1 comment:

Lyndie said...

I also love the pampered chef vegetable steamer and my apple slicer. One kitchen gadget I love, especially around Thanksgiving, is my Rotato. Random, I know. It's an "as seen on tv" gadget I got at my bridal shower, but the thing is awesome! It can peel 100 potatoes in one minute! It rocks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails