Saturday, April 26, 2008

t ball, turf, tulips






that about sums up our day. Aiden had his first t ball practice this morning. The weather was gorgeous and it was cute to watch him out of his element. He's never played t ball before but when the coach asked if "there were any left handers?" Aiden replied " I've got one right here!" and presented his left hand for everyone to see. Later when the coach announced they would be doing a warm up, Aiden replied " I already did my exercise video this morning with my Mom I'm all warmed up!" Too funny.
Then it was off to the turf farm to replace the grass we lost when the patio was poured. We were stuck in some heavy duty tulip festival traffic and I was trying to talk Dale in to stopping off at the fields since we were already there but... then we found a cute family farm beside the turf farm. Good enough. I didn't get the pics I wanted but we all got some ice cream and that's good too!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Isn't it that much more special now that Amelia can explore the world a little more independantly? Love the tulip discovery shot!
Can't wait to see how all that hard work paid off in your back yard, I'm sure it looks terrific!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails