Monday, April 14, 2008

run fat boy run


Last night I want to the movies with my sister. It has been so long since we've done anything just the two of us. I picked the movie because I'd heard it was pretty funny and I love to laugh. It was good, not rush to the movie theatre and see it, more like wait till it's out on video and you want a few good laughs. There are parts that still make me giggle and one part that makes me gag and that doesn't happen easily. It definitely started out slow but in the end I'm glad I saw it. Tracy, I know have no questions about "ball-o" powder it definitely exists! Without thinking ahead I told the "portly" border guard I had been to a movie and when he asked the title I hesitated and couldn't think of any other movie title so with a little giggle I said "Run fat boy run" and for a minute I thought I was going to get pulled in but he just laughed and sent me on my way.

3 comments:

The Apron Queen said...

Dear blogging friend,
My meme tag response is up. You can go right here. Be there or be square. :D
Yours truly,
The Apron Queen

Heather said...

I got this message too... but my friend Kate warned me that she sent it... do you have someone that knows apron queen too? Or did she steal your blog address from me?

Danelle said...

run fat boy run story sounds like something that would happen to me. haha glad you two were able to hang out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails