Wednesday, May 14, 2008

good thing...




I'm not paying her. My Mom came down last night to go to Children's in Seattle with us this morning. Aiden had a follow up app't in the ortho clinic and everything is unchanged (which is good). That drive in the rain today really made me tired. When we got home my Mom sent me upstairs for a nap (wish that happened every afternoon). When I woke up and came downstairs I found this (she's sleeping)! Quality child care. The best thing about this she didn't realize I took these pictures and posted them on the blog.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I thought all the cars were a pattern on the blanket! I think they write that kind of stuff on sit-coms!
Glad to hear everything went well!

Erin said...

That's hilarious! What a good boy Aiden is watching over Grandma while she sleeps and not causing trouble.

amy and mighty max said...

Good to hear it was a positive update! Congrats! :)

Amy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails