Sunday, May 4, 2008

Larrabee











Dale was supposed to go fishing today but the bait didn't come in so the trip was cancelled. It was a nice day and after a morning spent doing yard work ( I filled a 30 gallon trash can with weeds!) We headed to Larrabee to explore the tide pools. Luckily everyone donned their rubber boots before we left because we cannot keep Amelia out of the water! It's going to be an interesting summer. Amelia loves to be outside and can bop around checking out this and that for quite a long time. And yes I did take a picture of Amelia wiping out on the seaweed before I helped her back up!

1 comment:

Heather said...

hey, you need those pictures for ammo in the teen years!

My friend Jackie thought Larrabee was a pet name I had for Larry. It wasn't, but now it is!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails