Thursday, May 8, 2008

mother's day tea



I shaved my legs, put on a skirt, got a babysitter and headed out to meet my adorable date this morning. Aiden's preschool class had their Mother's Day tea. A beautiful hat was waiting at my table, along with a sweetly decorated flower pot and card. The card had me giggling..."My Mom"
1) What does your Mom look like?
She kind of looks like me. She has black hair, green eyes and is tall. (he got the green eyes right and after checking out this morning's pictures my roots are pretty dark)note to self: make long overdue hair app't.
2) What does your Mom like to eat?
She likes to eat whatever she makes. She loves pickles with a sandwich. Her pickles are the size of hot dogs.
3) What does she like to do with you?
She likes to play with me in the basement.
4) What does she like to do with your daddy?
They like to go special places.
5) What doesn't she like?
She does not like peanut butter and jelly.
6) What does she like to do by herself?
She goes different places like IHOP (this had me laughing out loud)
7) How old is she?
She isn't that old.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails