Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mom's Day





What a wonderful day! I was awoken to happy smiling kids trying to climb all over me and kiss me this morning. Dale does such a good job at making Mother's Day "an event" at our house. All week end he was been on his best behaviour helping out and even washing the kitchen floor last night!!! We had a yummy brunch at Semiahmoo this morning but unfortunately the rain prevented us from exploring the beach afterwards. Instead, Aiden and I had a quick snuggle in front of the fire in the lobby. I was a little saddened to think these public displays of affection would stop as he gets older. For now I am enjoying every minute of it!
We stopped at Hovander on the way home and were able to check out the new baby animals. I'm pretty sure it's peacock mating season and Aiden saw something he wasn't supposed to.
My family came down this afternoon and we enjoyed our annual "croquet on Mother's Day" and I played my usual horrible but it's always a good time. I am so blessed to have my family. Thank you for such a wonderful Mother's Day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails