Thursday, May 1, 2008

sheik Aiden

Aiden suffers from claustrophobic feet. He rarely keeps socks on for more than an hour and it's always a hassle to get out of the house because we are looking for the elusive socks so he can put his shoes on. (one day I will look back on this fondly I'm sure, right now it drives me crazy!) Most days that I pick him up from school he's running around barefoot and I'm trying to locate socks, shoes, school papers, lunch kit and a coat. Today when we got home from school I noticed the bottom of Aiden's feet were covered in fuzz and glitter. When I asked him what happened to his feet he said " I put glue on them and then I wanted to see what would stick!" nice science experiment buddy. We marched up to wash his feet in the bathtub and I was washing his feet he said " this feels really good Mom I like to have my feet washed!" I think you better make plans to move to the Middle East then.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails