Monday, December 15, 2008

december daily: day fourteen





It was lovely to wake up on my own Sunday morning. There was a little snow on the ground in Seattle as we headed out for brunch and a little shopping. Dale got a new winter coat just in time for this chilly weather. I got Amelia's top secret birthday present. Then it was time to head home. We pulled into the driveway and immediately spotted a 'snow lizard' in the front yard. Aiden and Grandpa had a built the lizard instead of a traditional snowman. That's my boy. We had a quick sledding session down the neighborhood hill before the cold drove us inside. The kids enjoyed hot chocolate and the adults eggnog lattes. Aiden and I played a game of checkers and Dale and Amelia played a little Lite Brite. A wonderful Sunday afternoon.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend!

rebecca said...

Can't wait to see what A got. Where did you get the Lite Brite? We want to get one for the boys.

Jen said...

I'll ask my Mom about the Lite Brite. It's a little different than the one I grew up with. It has fours sides to push the pegs in.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails