Monday, December 1, 2008

december daily: day one


I am trying to document the holiday season this year. This is one of my favorite times of the year but each year it passes by in a blur. I want to remember the big and little things that make Christmas special for me and my family. Today marks the official mailing of the Christmas cards. I like to make my cards each year and think of everyone as I address the envelopes and wonder how they are doing this year. I look so forward to getting the mail each day in December!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Jenn,
Yeah, this time I was able to comment on you blog!
I am so impressed with you mailing out you Christmas cards, it has motivated me to mail mine. You are such a super mom!
I look forward to the staff meeting tomorrow!
Mary

Brooke said...

I love this picture!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails