Wednesday, December 31, 2008

how'd I do?

The 'resolutions' I had for 2008 I had made into a scrapbook page at the beginning of the year. This morning I dragged it out to see how I'd done. Two of my resolutions had fallen off the page and I can't remember them right now but here's the rest:
- date night with Dale once a month (we went out for dinner in January and I think that's it!)
- make sure my kids get exercise each day (did okay with that one)
- practice random acts of kindness (a few times)
- get a four generation photograph (got one on Mother's Day, would love a better one. maybe I will need to hire her www.rebeccabrethauerphotography.blogspot.com)
- try an activity I've never tried before (Dale and I are going snowshoeing next Sunday)
- run a race (ahem, I 'walked' a 5k, better luck next time)
- take more pictures - get better at it ( I definitely took more pictures this year and sometimes they turn out!)
- take a class and learn something new
- build stronger relationships in my family
Some of these resolutions I had forgotten until today but looking back 2008 was a great year and I look forward 2009.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails