Friday, January 2, 2009

my word

Last year I chose the word 'reduce' as my life theme for the year. It worked quite well for me. Looking back I realize that word had more of an impact of how I lived my life than the resolutions/goals I had written down. It's easy to remember one word everyday and try to apply it to whatever is happening in your life at that moment. I had picked my word for 2009 a month ago and was looking forward to using it this year. The word was simplify and yesterday I realized that wouldn't be much of a challenge for me. I like simple living and try not to make things complicated. So my word for 2009 will be... courage! I'm not going to make a long list of daredevil activities that will be accomplished in the name of courage. It will be more of a way to step out of my comfort zone and try things a new way,push myself harder or stand up for myself and the people around me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails