Thursday, January 29, 2009

future clothing designer



Aiden has a bit of an obsessive personality. He gets and idea in his head and he won't let it go. I wonder where he gets that from, Dale? This past week end he kept asking Dale to draw a skeleton or a skull. Then he would carefully copy these pictures and cut them out. He then decided his sweatshirt needed a little 'applique'. He gluesticked his artistic masterpieces onto one of his sweatshirts and couldn't wait for Monday morning to wear it to school. I had to let him because he was so obviously proud of his creation. I was a little scared some of the kids would laugh at him and the teacher might wonder about a kid showing up with paper pieces glued all over his shirt but I really had to let that all go and roll with it. When I picked him up from school he said all the boys in class wanted to try it on and were jealous (really?). I then asked what Mrs.R thought of his sweatshirt and that's when he told me he had a sub that day. Great, I'm sure she thinks he's some sort of lunatic kid and left a special note for Mrs.R.

1 comment:

amy and mighty max said...

that is hilarious! and I just love that you let him go to school with it...good for you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails