Thursday, January 15, 2009

I took 99 pictures this morning...(and I like 6 of them)




Since getting my new camera I don't seem to take as many pictures. Mostly because I don't like how they turn out. I really need to figure out this camera! This morning I asked Aiden to unbuckle Amelia out of her booster seat while I was getting dressed. I came downstairs to find that he had gotten her out of her seat and must have carried her across the room and layed down with her on his chest. It was a cute sight and lots of giggling from the two of them. I grabbed my camera and started snapping away. Later we headed to dance class and Dale was able to meet up with us and I was able to get some more pictures. I'll share the dance class ones tomorrow.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Love Meeler's bow! What sweeties those two are, so wonderful how much they love each other.

Lyndie said...

Six out of 99 is pretty good in my book!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails