Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Target ramblings

A co worker told me awhile ago it's cheaper to buy something overpriced at Haggens than run to Target for the same item. Yesterday, her theory was proven. I needed face wash and moisturizer, I remembered at Haggens but it seemed to be twice the price. I'll just make a special trip to Target and save 10 bucks and also pick up a day planner. Amelia and I headed over after dropping Aiden off at school. In less than 10 minutes I had located my three items and was heading to the cashier. Oh.. I need to pick up a pay as you go cell phone since cancelling my phone last month. What, you didn't know I don't have my cell anymore? That's because I only talked on it a total of 29 minutes in 5 years. It was always dead in the bottom of my purse or I couldn't hear it ringing. It was a major source of contention between Dale and I. Now I kinda like leaving the house knowing I am free from pesky phone calls. I do see the need for one in emergencies hence the 'go phone'. I located the phone and put it in my basket. Oh, I need some more work out clothes for my noon appointment at the gym, pants and shirt located. Then my eyes happened on the kids clearance rack of clothes, dangerous. I try to avoid these since Amelia already has a kajillion adorable hand me downs. I found the sweetest next year Christmas dress for her for $4.48, adorable cardigan $2.98 and a lil dress for the same price. And this is where Target kills you. All these little items add up. On my way to the till I stopped of in Aiden's dept and picked up a pair up $7.48 cords, the boy needs pants. So.. I actually saved $6 on face wash and moisturizer but I spent an additional $120 on stuff at Target.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I bet you looked great in your new workout clothes at the gym (we will carpool next time)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails