Sunday, January 11, 2009

I did it!



Today Dale and I tackled Mt.Baker. Originally, we had planned to go snowshoeing today(nice and safe, I know). But then Dale bought a new snowboard and was itching to try it out. I haven't been skiing in 13 years! The last time I skied I hurt my knee and have been scared to ski ever since.I am so glad I went. I took it really easy and didn't over do it but it felt good to be on the mountain doing something I used to enjoy. I am loving the 'courage' in 2009. We are looking forward to taking Aiden out and eventually Amelia too. The mitten in the picture is for our niece Megan's kindergarten class project.

1 comment:

rebecca said...

Way to go lady! Maybe you can get me up there in a few years. Did you guys go with anyone else?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails