Sunday, February 22, 2009

albino alligator, two headed turtle, oh my!







Today we went to the Reptile Zoo in Monroe. We knew it would be paradise for Aiden so I braved the lizard and snake fest in the name of being a good mom. Amelia loved it too, who knew? It was smelly and hot but it definitely was a hit with the kids. Aiden and Amelia loved holding the snakes and Dale thinks a lizard would be a great pet for Aiden (whatever). Last week they were trying to talk me into a corn snake for a pet until I found out they eat live rats (never, ever happening).

4 comments:

Mary said...

You could have just come over to our house! We have our own dragon (aka Baxter) and Piper told Grammie we have alligators in our basement! And it was kinda smelly until we got rid of the carpet! :)

rebecca said...

Please do not tell G about this place!!!! I think I would die in there.

Jen said...

I won't but I can't make any promises about Aiden.

Heather said...

Awww... come on, give the boy a lizard.
Larry wants to get the kids Guinea pigs. I wouldn't mind if it weren't for the cage smell.
When are boys are pre-teens their rooms will stink bad enough that it won't matter if there are rodents in there, maybe then he could have one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails