Tuesday, February 17, 2009

interview with a six year old


me: what's the best thing about being a six year old?
Aiden: that you know more about yourself

me: favorite food?
Aiden: fruit snacks

me: favorite restaurant?
Aiden: Red Robin

me: favorite activity?
Aiden: scootering, skateboarding and biking

me: best place to play?
Aiden: Cameron's house

me: favorite thing about Amelia?
Aiden: she jumps on my tummy all the time

me: favorite movie?
Aiden: Tony Hawk Boom Boom Huckjam

me: favorite toy?
Aiden: scooter, skateboard and bike

me: favorite color?
Aiden: red, blue and green

me: Do you like the president of the United States?
Aiden: yes
me: What's his name?
Aiden: Barack Obama

me: what do you want to be when you grow up?
Aiden: a professional skateboarder

me: what do you think about global warming?
Aiden: not so fun

ps. Aiden applied the forehead tattoo while I was in the shower.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Love this! Can I copy your interview idea??? So precious! Would be a fun annual birthday idea.

Jen said...

I did the same interview when he was five and it is fun to see the change one year makes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails